From:
Bob Heiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:55:28 -0600
Hello Don,
Before you open the radio or send it back, Check if there is voltage on the
end of your wall charger plug that plugs into the radio.
Perhaps the power transformer went south and their is no voltage.
That happened to mine and I had to get a new wall charger.
I went to radio shack, they had a wall charger that did the job.
Bob
K9BOB