From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:37:32 -0500
The only person who knew I had a ham station in the apartment was the guy
above us.  He claimed my transmitter (a 40 watt HW-16 cw rig) broke his TV.
I told him I didn't think my little station could do that.  I told him to
take the TV to the shop and tell them what he thought happened and if the
repairman agreed that a 40 watt xmitter caused the damage then I would pay
for the repair.  The repairman agreed with me and I was spared the repair
cost.  From then on I only ran about 10 watts and had no problems.  I was
very glad to move into a house soon after.

Regards, Ken -N5SWR