From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:26:00 -0400
the list owner here is MIA unfortunately, if the list does go down, if
people want, I'll gladly start the list up again on qth.com and see what
happens, so if the owner is not heard from and the list does go away,  I
have no problem starting the same group on qth.net where really, being a ham
radio based group, I think it should be anyway. If the list does go away and
no one hears anything, give it 2 or 3 days and look on QTH, if anyone wants
it, I'll start the list there, if some one else does it somewhere first,
I'll join in. It may not even be true,  but I'm just staying, and I hope I'm
not stepping on any toes. I said the same thing last night but I didn't see
the message come through.