Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:38:48 -0700
7BIT
From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
  The Sonata II is a great case, with lots of extra features to minimize
noise.  (My machine built with one is intended to be used for some audio
production, so that was an important consideration.

  The vent duct for the CPU fan didn't quite line up with the processor
socket on my AMD 64 motherboard.  Not Asus, so you may not encounter the
same thing, and not bad enough to cause any real problem.

David Gillett

On 27 Jun 2006 at 18:28, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Date sent:      	Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:28:50 -0400
Send reply to:  	Personal Computer Hardware discussion List              <[log in to unmask]>
From:           	[log in to unmask]
Subject:        	[PCBUILD] Help Me Finish Selecting Components
To:             	[log in to unmask]

> Hi to all:
> I am slowly deciding on parts for my first computer build.
> I have decided on the following so far. Would appreciate suggestions on the remaining parts.
>
> Motherboard    Asus N2N-E
> Processor        AMD 64 3500 (AM2)
> Case                Antec Lifestyle Sonata II
>
> I am thinking of 2 Gigs of memory.
> What speed would a non gamer need. The 800 is quite expensive.
> Feel free to give opinions
>
> Thanks
>
>                          PCBUILD's List Owners:

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: