ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 05:55:41 -0500
7bit
From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
I actually have a decent pick up time this morning, so I can write a little.
Yesterday when I was catching up on my communications from work, I noticed
the exchange between my superviser and higher staff and I could very well
have lost my job.  Had it not been for one lady who's husband works for RSC,
I would have lost it, I'm sure.  They had me slated for voluntary
resignation three times.  When I think of this, I marvel at what control God
has over our lives.  Why, when I was trying my absolute best given my health
and everything, were they trying to can me?  Well, there is a God who cares.
I believe I do a good job there, but, as usual, it is hard to work for a
company who wants you to give less than you know you can.  Their policy is
to keep calls short and sweet, but people are not sweet and they can be
short which causes us to have to take the long route while we calm the
troubled waters.  We are such an instant society that people want quantity
versus quality.  Since they are my employers, I am having to learn to do it
their way, but I feel stretched sometimes beyond imagination.  I wonder what
it would be like not to have to work everyday, but I have done it for so
many years that I'm kind of afraid to find out.

Well, here's the thing.  I amm content with knowing that God has a plan for
my life, so I intend to continue trying as hard as I can to comply with
company policy until God releases me from having to work there.  Can you
believe I got and unacceptable grade on schedule compliance when I was there
everyday but two?  I had ccalled in sick for those!  And, here's the deal!
I got the low score because I did not take long enough breaks.  Well, I
can't win with them.  LOL.  So it's off to the labor camp I go!

April