ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:09:40 -0500
Hey Brad,
Just another thought.Greg and I were discussing the conversation that
you and I have been having.  We were having lunch and listening to
Rhonda's friend again on Focus On the Family.  By the way, the over
all subject in the broadcast is dealing with children who have
cancer.    They are pretty honest about their feelings and
struggles.  It is a good listen.
           Anyway, Greg made a comment that I thought that I'd pass
on.  He said that God is given glory when a person who has every
reason to be mad at Him for what is seen as unfair treatment, loves
Him anyway.  It put me in mind of Job and how so much happened to him
and he never was able to convince his friends that he was innocent,
but in the end, God defended him and blessed him abundantly.  While
the friends never lost anything, they didn't gain anything in the end
either.  If we could see how God got the glory in that situation,
perhaps we could understand better how God also gets the glory in ours.
Kathy