ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 07:58:14 -0500
Sharon,
I didn't attend the Indiana school, but I visited there when we were
competing against them in track.  I attended the Michigan School for
the Blind and it was really awesome.  We had almost 40 acres and
everything was wide open.  The sidewalks were wide and the edge was
ruffled.  Those who needed them, were encouraged to use canes.  The
only thing that was not allowed was leader dogs.  Hey, that could
have been really cool though, I guess.  Anyway, it was really a top
notch school and now the state of Michigan is selling it off.  It's
really sad, but it was a very positive experience in my life.  I'm
sorry that you can't say the same.
Kathy