ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:08:25 -0600
They don't fly either, not a one of them.  there are invisible wires from
heaven in which the angels play a little puppeteer mobile thing for our
amusement, or rather their amusement of our reaction lol. Wouldn't that be
great to be an Eagle for just one day even? Flying around up there with
your wings stretched casually to your side as currents keep you afloat like
giant bellows, the sun warming your back bringing everything below in full
color, looking at the landscape and all it's covering that God created, the
peaceful wisp of air through the feathers with no other sound present, just
blissful quiet? Doesn't sound like it would be too difficult to me, at
least from my vantage point.

  beep beep beep honk honk honk "Hey buddy get moving'!"
vhr'hhr'hr'hr'hr'hhroom. vhr'hhr'hr'hr'hr'hhroom? vhr'hhr'hr'hr'hr'hhroom!
vhr'hhr'hr'hr'hr'hhroom? vhr'hhr'hr'hr'hr'hhroom. vhr'hhr'hr'hr'hr'hhroom!

Brad

At 02:58 PM 12/14/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>How hard is it for a bird to fly?  Like an eagle who uses warm air currents
>to stay aloft.  How about a butterfly.  Lighter than air?  How much work is
>it for a fish to swim, I wonder.  Sharks never stop.  They have to keep
>moving, even when they sleep, or the water passing through the gills, or
>whatever you call them on a shark, won't produce enough air for them and
>they will sink like a rock.  Weird.
>
>Phil.
>

>Victory Isn't Something You Have; It Is Who You Are.
>www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

Brad

   FREE  & Talking Classifieds available at:
HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Connecting people's goods  with the good people of NW Wisconsin and
Greater Twin Cities!