ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:17:21 -0500
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Please pray for my friend, Marilyn.  She has a myriad of issues tugging at
her heart, and I'm thankful that she is going to counseling for them.
Please pray, likewise, for her husband Frank, her ex-husband, Darrell, and
her family.  Marilyn and I have known each other since childhood.  She was
one of my first roommates at the school for the blind.  Our families had
similar characteristics both good and bad, and she means a great deal to me.
Pray for her complete surrender to God and for her to learn that Christians
love because we can--and not because we have to.

April