Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:25:58 -0700
yep, that's my thinking exactly...although saving space? how much space are
they really saving?  There is probably achers of empty space left on the
back of the rig anyway so saving space, really, about an inch, with pigtails
is a pretty big stretch for me.
Those pigtails would come in handy though if you were installing the thing
in a glove box or under the seat where the main coax comes in at an odd
angle.
And especially if you are using rigid RG8U or 213 or 9913 or LMR400 or
something.
Still, the benefits of pigtails certainly doesn't outway the inconvenience
and possibly the untimely failure of those weak points.
73
Colin, V A6BKX