Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:24:09 -0500
From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
And no, a router isn't hard to set up. Not if you get the right kind,
anyway. Some are less speech-friendly than others. The Netgear one I
have that's excess to my needs right now, for instance, is very easy
to set up and very accessible. The Westell one that came with my DSL
connection, on the other hand, is a pain in the ass. But you can get
a router for $40 or less without trying real hard.