From:
swohletz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:54:49 -0700

I am summarizing the information I have gotten about searching the archives.  ALSO I HEARD THAT SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE HAD TROUBLE GETTING A HOLD OF MY FIANCE BY EMAIL....PLEASE EMAIL HIM INSTEAD AT [log in to unmask]   He would love your help in planning our honeymoon (he wants any and all suggestions of where to go/what to do--I'm outdoorsy and into hiking, canyoneering, caving, etc... and other outdoorsy and adventurous things, but he can tell you more.  Any of you that can help him will make it special!  THANK YOU TO ALL

Here's what I found out.  I got a list of several websites to go to search the archives:
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/celiac.html
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=celiac
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/celiac.html
click on search archives to search or use the below link to go directly to the search page:
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=celiac&D=0&H=0&O=T&T=1

people suggested putting in dates along with key words to narrow the search.

One person sent me a document titled as below..it was very helpful!.directions on how to retrieve the document are as follows:
How to Search the Celiac or Cel-Kids logfiles

Here's a brief tutorial on how to search the logfiles and retrieve
information.  To get a complete explanation, send a message to
[log in to unmask] that says:

    INFO DATABASE