ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:35:27 -0700
Vicki and others,

I was down right mighty proud of Ben praying for Ralph like that.  I never
thought I'd hear the day when Ralph cried either.  The thing that thrilled
me so much this morning during church was what been said.  Remember?  He
said, when he told us all about it, he prayed for Ralph because he knew
that's what Everett would have done.  Wow!  what a testimony.  Everett sure
is having an effect on Ben, at 18, David, Ben's younger 16 year old brother,
and 16 year old Lavida.  That's how she spells her name, by the way, I just
checked with Everett and Donna.  Regardless, or as preachers say, none the
less, for Ben to have prayed for Ralph is nothing short of a big time
victory in Ben's life as a teen.  Praise God.  I feel very honored that we
have three teenages with us each sunday morning and most of them on Friday
nights for prayer, too.  David is the real amazing story.  His own Baptist
folks, who were raised Baptist, of course, don't even go to church any more.
Here's young David, on the other hand, and he never misses Friday or Sunday
and he loves our worship music.  Pretty good for all of us who are bunch of
has been Baptists.

Phil.