ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:03:22 -0600
Kathy,

I thought same regarding the nose bleed considering the company Chris is
hanging with, or rather living with. That white stuff does funny stuff to
the snoot. On the other point regarding the driver's license, for what it
is worth, I disagree. That is if I've got the proper background. That being
Chris lost his license, did his time and now is getting it back with the
wrong address on it. A wrong address, at least in any states I've lived in,
does not make it invalid. Also if I were Chris, I would view it as a
spiteful move, and wouldn't it be? As well an unproductive one. Probably
none of my bee's wax but as you see, that didn't stop me from bababling hahaha.

Brad

At 12:51 PM 11/7/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Actually Phil,
>What is scaring me is how much you and I and Greg think alike.  We've
>been trying to decide if we should hand the license to the probation
>officer or just send it back as you suggested.  I also can't help but
>wonder if the nose blead came about through something funny going up
>it, his nose, I mean,  if you get my drift, but asking him wouldn't
>be useful anyway so why bother.  I'm glad that my story made you
>laugh.  I've been laughing about it too.  It really is pretty
>funny!  Man, welcome to life 101!
>God bless,
>Kathy
>

>At 09:16 PM 11/6/2005, you wrote:
> >Kathy,
> >
> >Forgive me, but I had to laugh about parts of your story.  Boy, does all
> >that sound familiar or what.  I know that I am considered slightly devious
> >but when, and if, his driver's license comes with the incorrect address on
> >it, write on it, "Wrong address," or something like, "Party no longer lives
> >at this address," and return.  You cannot hear my sinister sneakering but it
> >is there.  Chris, bless God, is learning fast.  Wait till he does end up in
> >the E R some night for a nose bleed and they start asking him the type of
> >drugs he uses, haw.  Of course he'll lie.  Nobody said he was stupid.  No a
> >days, you have to take a pee test for just about any job you apply for, too.
> >What is it?  24 hours that pot stays in your system?  I wonder if he knows
> >that one?
> >
> >Phil.

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!