C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:41:06 -0700
  there is a lasiness if not predudice in the medical
community. it takes a little work to look past the CP
and check out what is really going on. i had a common
ailment that finally was corected by surgery. but, you
know it took going to three doctors before a simple
x-ray was done and the problem diagnosed. it is just
so easy to say, well you got CP. as if that meant you
could not be ill with something else or that you could
not be injured. it is as logical as saying, you can't
have been hurt by being hit by that train, you got CP.
but the docs do that all the time. and many times it
denies us justice.

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com