From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:15:01 -0800
Dear Lou,

That's true.  But the classics are unique because they were manufactured in
the U.S. and the quality of the machine can't be matched today.  Braillers
cost a lot more than they used to, they're put together in India and the
quality isn't there.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California