Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:19:59 +0000
You would have to check the pc manufacturers web site to check the specs on your pc to see what version of usb it provides.  Most usb compatible pc's with 2.0 are downward compatible, meaning that they will also work with usb 1.0 or 1.1.  Do you use any usb devices now?  Some pc's require that usb ports be 'turned on' via the bios/setup screens when you boot up the pc.  This makes the connections active (ready to use).