From:
Rob Shane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:54:36 -0600
Thanks Paul,
    That was the method I was using in installing the Win98 from Win 95. Not sure if what I have is an upgrade CD of Win2000. This was purchased the same time I bought a new motherboard and hard drive for an earlier computer. When I try to boot from CD I get "invalid system disk" If I do boot into DOS with a Dos boot disk and then try to run "setup" I get a "program can't be run in DOS mode"
    Hopefully I'm providing enough info. I would just think that I should be able to install on a new machine.

TIA
Rob Shane