From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 06:31:25 -0500
Talking about H2O2 - I have been looking into this and have some cautionary
advice regading its use as a mouth rinse. It would be advisable to get what
is called "food grade" hydrogen peroxide which is the purest form made and
is used as an antiseptic in kitchen areas. The common form found in
pharmacies has added and very toxic stabilizers.

I have located food grade H2O2 at a hydroponic store. With food grade the
percent of H2O2 is about 10x that of the common grade (~3%) so it is
necessary to water it down with distilled water appropriately. Just before
use, again mix it with 10:1 ratio of tap water.
Do not swallow.

Thanks Ken, for the note.

Marilyn