Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:48:36 -0400
Sorry for not getting back sooner. I've been planting trees all
weekend. I made lots of vitamin D, too.

I have a Villaware Meat Grinder that is now the Maverick Meat Grinder.
I got it here: http://www.pierceequipment.com/grinders.html

These people are nice. I have been ordering replacement parts from
them for several years now (new blades and the like) and have never
had a problem.

The model I have is discontinued, but I am sure the new ones will work
just as well. I use it to grind chicken bones for catfood, too.

Camille

--
"What the Thinker thinks, the Prover proves."

--- 'Prometheus Rising' by Robert Anton Wilson