From:
Mermaid Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:32:29 -0700
Cavemates:

I am vacationing in Denmark, Sweden and Germany in May.  I may possibly visit Norway also if time allows.  As a paleo girl, I would like to know if any of you who live in these countries would write to me and tell me what foods are a must-try.  I may bend the rules just a little bit ;)

Lillian

Yahoo! Mail Mobile