Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:34:56 -0400
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:14:46 -0400, c.ten.broeke_mail.chello.nl
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Um William, the article was about high fat intake and not about cooking.

/My bad. This epistle was prompted by an exchange on the live-food yahoo
group, where the article was posted; the list-owner, who is a much better
researcher than I replied: "You missed something extremely elementary and
extremely obvious in your
interpretation of the findings of this study"
snip
"you missed the fact that the study in question was done using COOKED fats
fed to rats."
snip
" as is revealed by
reading the METHODS section of the original study."

and
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/live-food/message/18898

> Am I
> to take it you think I'm a rat ;-)?

I think that our brains are mader of the same stuff as rat brains, and
sometimes work the same way (politicians).

Rattily,

William

--
Don't lick food from a stranger's beard.