ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:41:59 -0700
That's another good one, Peggy!

Her's another funny story, but it's not necessarily God's own humor:

Another woman I know, when she turned 16, or at least I think it was related
to her age, she gave a picture, maybe of herself, with a scripture verse
attached, to a boy who went to her church.  A couple of years later, this
young man admitted that he had taken the verse personally.  It was Psalms
16, where it says, "In thy presence is fullness of joy, and at Thy right
hand are pleasures forever more."

Sharon