ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:26:48 -0600
Sounds great Amy. It is natural to be nervous, even if you've been to many
interviews so you aren't alone. Nonetheless you are a smart kid, I say kid
not because you are one, it is because I ain't no more lolI tell people
they are a smart cookie too but that doesn't mean I think they are a cookie
lol. . You'll do great. Let us know when the interview is.

Brad

At 07:38 PM 1/17/2006 -0500, you wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C61B9D.9BF24880
>
>Hi all,
>     I went for a computer evaluation today and the lady that evaluated =
>me said I did great.  She is setting me up an interview for later this =
>week or beginning of next.  I've never been to a real interview before =
>so I'm kind of nervous.
>
>Amy
>
>------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C61B9D.9BF24880

>Hi all,
>     I went for a = computer evaluation=20 today and the lady that
> evaluated me said I did great.  She is = setting me=20 up an interview
> for later this week or beginning of next.  I've = never been=20 to a real
> interview before so I'm kind of nervous.
>
>Amy
>
>------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C61B9D.9BF24880--

Brad

   There is a difference between having a problem, and being a problem