ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:01:37 -0500
Doesn't mean we brow beat God, but we just sometimes need to continue to
pray.  Remember, God knows our needs before we even ask him for them, but
like an earthly father, He loves for us to ask him.  Also remember when
there was a prayer and God told Elijah, well I think it was him that he had
heard his prayer for 21 days but the devil held him up.  Old testament, I'll
find the scripture and send it up here.
For unto us a child is born.  Unto us a son is given.