ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:53:54 -0700
I forgot about his light switch sound.  Last Sunday, somebody went into the
bathroom after church, and Chester, although he cannot see the bathroom from
where his cage is, made the light switch sound turning on, just as the
person opened the door.  A second later, you could hear the light switch
clicking on.  We have a lot of 50 year old light switches in this old house
and we haven't gotten around to replacing all of them with the soft
switches.

Phil.