ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:29:37 -0600
Karen,

That's what I found. When I was in the hospital waiting for my dad's
surgery to be over, there were I think 5 comercials, 4 were drugs and three
of the four were consecutive. I'd be interested in seeing that song. I
started one a while back come to think of it, but it was coming from a
funny point of view yet carried a message. I never saved what I started,
but certainly  is a viable subject.

Brad

At 06:59 PM 11/29/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_28206_1133290752_0
>
>Yup out of six commercial 5 will be drugs and I wrote a song about it.
>called more drugs.  I'll have to look it up and sned you the words.
>
>--
>I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out
>there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is
>
>IN GOD WE TRUST
>-KC- Ministries

> > Karen,
> >
> > You hit that nail directly on the head. I won't deny that modern medicine
> > hasn't helped people, it has, and there well may be cases, out of how we
> > are forced to eat and live life these days in which we may have need to use
> > modern meds initially, I'm not even positive on that but giving them some
> > benefits. But this is how I liken this whole med thing. You watch TV, which
> > I don't hardly ever so it stands out to me the changes when I do peak in.
> > But if you watch for any amount of time, you will see commercial after
> > commercial after commercial on drug ads. Some don't even tell you what it
> > is, but tell you to run to your doctor and see if that drug is for you.
> > That's really smart isn't it? Anyway I liken that exposure to Jacob telling
> > Laman to give him all his spotted sheep, as they were not wanted by Laman.
> > Laman did give them to him and Jacob bred Laman's pure white sheep while
> > they were surrounded by spotty surroundings. He purposed that what they saw
> > was blemished and therefore their offspring was spotted and blemished thus
> > giving Jacob a larger flock than Laman's eventually. Why this worked, I
> > haven't a clue but it did and I believe it is working the same for the drug
> > companies with people today.
> >
> > Brad
> >

> > At 04:42 PM 11/29/2005 +0000, you wrote:
> > >--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_11729_1133282573_0
> > >
> > >All right Ned I am healthy too. Youare probably like me I will not allow
> > >the doctores to give me a bunch of medicicines. Because I had carsanoma
> > >mellanoma they wanted to put me on 8 different medicines but I only take
> > >one for my thyriod. Get this the one was an medicine that would prevent
> > >the one cancer from coming back but it could have given me three other
> > >kinds like breast ovarian or stomach. Now what kind of oximoron is that
> > >take it to prevent one but possible give you 3 other. NO thank you.
> > >
> > >--
> > >I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out
> > >there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out
> there is
> > >
> > >IN GOD WE TRUST
> > >-KC- Ministries

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!