ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:57:58 -0600
Peggy,

Yep this is way too low for "the big one" as Fred Sanford use to say
hahaha. Although heart attacks indeed disguise themselves sneakily, pain in
the neck, heart burn, arm pain, shortness of breath,  and etc. this
wouldn't be it thankfully  The way I see it is I'll probably let it go
maybe  another day or so, and if it doesn't get any better or worse, I'll
make an appointment here in town. The location ought to make it fairly easy
for them to detect. I just hate to start that whole progressive trail run.
If it gets worse earlier I'll run in.

Brad

At 07:22 PM 11/28/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>Brad, it sounds like your pain might be too low for this to be a
>concern, but I've heard that symptoms of a heart attack can be
>discounted or thought to be some other condition.  I take it you
>don't have health insurance?  Is there any kind of advice line you
>can call to at least talk with someone and get an opinion from a
>medical professional as to whether this needs to be checked out?  Of
>course we're all concerned, but none of us are medical professionals.
>
>Peggy

Brad

   FREE classified ads at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Try our "Talking Classifieds". Serving NW Wisconsin & Greater Twin Cities
area!