ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 20:53:27 -0600
Hi Phil and Everyone,

We certainly have so much to be thankful for, also.

We have Jesus Christ, and His living word, which is Awsome!

We have good health, and so far, no more cancer, and very little anxiety
and depression.

We have my loving Vernon who is so tallented, and who has been working much
too hard lately.

Oh, you know that heat duct I fell in? Well, we closed it in, and we are
not going to use it. We can make another one in a different place in the
kitchen if we need it.

We're remodeling inside our house now. We're giving our kitchen a new look.
We've stripped all the thin carpeting off all the floors, and Vernon has
been laying down under-layment today in the kitchen, while I made turkey
dinner today.

I'm so thankful for all those electric appliances that I have, as right
now, I don't have a stove to make gravy on, but the electric roaster worked
out just fine, and I made the potatoes in the microwave like I always do.

I'm so thankful to be alive, and for the 2-1/2 hours of sleep that Vernon
and I got this afternoon. lol.

I'm so very thankful to be at my loving computer writing this message to
you all.

I'm so very thankful for all of you. You are all precious and sweet, and
made out of love, full of love, and so very loving.

I'm praying for all of you, and I'm Praising God.

Thank You Lord for everything.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson