ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:33:18 -0700
Hi julie,
    I have been to the goldwave website a few times.  How can I determine
whether or not I have directx8 or later, or what my video card is?  (I'm
talking about the system requirements).
I assume that I need version v5.12.
Now, are all these multiquence extra plugins and do I need them just for
making cd's of my piano playing?

Just so you know, I am running xp with Window-eyes and dec-express and have
512 ram.
Thanks for any help you c an give me.

God bless.
Vinny