ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 18:02:53 -0700
No.  Ralph was too sick today, vicki, to go to the Karate tournament.  Ben
took him to the hospital and said Ralph cried on the way.  Ben prayed for
him, too.  good boy, Ben, I'm proud of you.  I have a feeling Ralph feels he
is nearing the end of his life but he is the toughest man I have ever known
and he knows the Lord now.  He has both legs back, too, as you know, but
even the toughest can be afraid.  I doubt he will give up.  He isn't the
type.  Little Everett got second today and so did big Everett.  Big Everett
got kicked pretty hard in the back during the first match and had to stop
for a moment.  He limped off the mat after losing the second match.  So we
just need to pray, with his other back problems he has had much of his life,
he doesn't have more and that he has no internal injuries.  Yes, I know this
reply is on the list but I thought others would like to hear the other
information so they could pray, too.

Phil.