ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:57:34 -0600
It was cold here last night, too and the wind never stops blowing so it
seems. We were suppose to get snow last night, but we didn't get any here.
It's in the 40's right now, but I'm prepared for the colder weather we're
suppose to get this week. Vernon heard that some time this week, it's
suppose to be down to 9 degreese above zero. lol. That's cold for November,
but we've seen that kind of weather before here.

I almost came here to my computer this morning at 3 AM as I was up and
couldn't sleep. I was awake for a long time, and then I went back to sleep,
and I did sleep in.

I'm praying for you all.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson