ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 18:50:32 -0600
Old? Old? Who's old. Certainly not me... either that or I'm so old I can't
cognicently come to grips with it... hmmm. Reminds me of a joke.

An old man and old woman were sitting watching TV
. The old woman said

"I feel like a snack, I'm going in to fix me something to eat. Want something?"

The old man replied.

"Yeah I'd like a bowl of ice cream"

She said "OK" and began to walk in the next room and the old man said,

"Hey aren't you going to write that down? You know how you forget things
these days!"

The old woman frustratedly replied,

"I can remember a bowl of ice cream for crying out loud I don't need to
write it down!!"

He said,

"But I want some chocolate sauce on it too, you had better mark it down"

She said.

"I'm not marking it down, big deal you want a bowl of ice cream with
chocolate sauce on it. Only a numskull couldn't remember that!"

Ashe she continues to walk towards the kitchen the old man said,

"And butterscotch sauce too! I want butterscotch on it!"

She said.

"OK a bowl of ice cream with chocolate and butterscotch sauce on it"

He said.

"And whip cream on it too. You better mark this down I'm telling ya you'll
forget it all and I'll not be happy"

She said.

"I'm not marking it down for Pete's sake. You want ice cream with chocolate
and butterscotch sauce and whip cream on it, so what. Now stop it already
with the marking it down cracks!"

He said as she's walking closer yet to the kitchen.

"And cherries, I want cherries on it too!! Don't forget my cherries. I
really think you ought mark this down!"

She yells from the kitchen.

"I'm not marking it down! Relax already!! Ice cream with chocolate and
butterscotch sauce, whip cream and cherries on it! I got it already so
knock it off!"

He hears her thrashing about in the kitchen, a little banging and clanging
and a few minutes later he sees  his wife proudly smiling carrying the
tray. She smiles and hands him a plate with two fried eggs, pancakes, bacon
and sausage. He is furious. Looks at his wife and steems...

"I told you that you should have marked it down!!Didn't I tell you to mark
it down? Yes I told you that you should have marked it down. Now look what
you've done!  You forgot my toast!!"

Brad

At 01:13 PM 11/8/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Me, too, Brad.  Going old with everybody else.
>
>Phil.

Brad

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!