ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:27:04 -0700
My youngest son, Everett, spoke this on the fly, without any prier thought,
Sunday morning during our worship time.  I'll explain more about it later
but thought it might be encouraging to some so I'm posting it now.  He said,
the presence of the Lord was so strong, he couldn't hold back.  It fit
perfect with my message that morning and he had no prier information on what
I would be teaching on that day.

For the Lord says, Who am I?
If you have an affliction, I am the cure.
If you have a disease, I am the cure.
If you have financial problems, I am the accountant.
If you have troubles at work, I am the Boss.
If you have any problems, I am the problem solver.
For who am I?
I am the Lord God Almighty who reigns for ever and ever.