C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:04:21 -0700
well dr spencer is still reserching and still writing
and still lecturing. i guess i just happen to look at
his work with favor.
i guess i am just very sceptical and have to look at
things through the glasses of near 60 years of
watching things happen.
that does not make me right, it just makes me look at
everything very much as a sceptic. i guess time will
tell. in the meantime everyone should conserve just
becouse it is the right thing to do even if one does
not think that it is the right thing to do for the
same reason that others think it is the right thing to
do.

   i'll probaBLY shift to something else that comes
from living through something and that too will
probably stir up some of you on the list. but, i'll
wait a while on that. it came from visiting a friend
after one of his 3 trips to cambodia, the last taking
in his visits to "the killing fields." the memories
came back quickly.
--- Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>