C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:12:16 -1000
What a crock!!! I am so upset. I am sending this to Jason also. Legal
aid says you can't go on the beach. It just goes to show how far
downhill our society has gone. There is so little real education now.
In the meantime in Hawaii, all the surf events are starting to offer
a physically or mentally challenged category. If you give me the
number I will call and complain along with you.