BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv with 72 subscribers - and falling like a stone.
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:49:42 -0800
Bruce,  To get that stuff done you have to stay home on Sundays and work on
it, not go flying around.  Ruth

At 1:01 PM -0500 3/23/05, Bruce Marcham wrote:
Maybe it was a big job, it didn't pay to rent one, and he made money on it
so he didn't need to continue to work it to justify it taking up space in
his warehouse.

I'm not going to throw stones because I've bought a lot of things, mostly
power tools (like a 14" table saw, a 20" planer, an air compressor,
welders, and, yes, even a sandblaster) and several old cars I planned to
restore, over the last 30-odd years that I've never used, projects that
never came to fruition or are still waiting for a decent workshop to get
done (my 32'x36' one is filled with cars and stuff and not quite done after
15 or so years). Not that this is a sane way to operate but it is the way I
operate...

I like my toys.
--
Ruth Barton