From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:12:24 -0400
Hi Tom and the group.  I have been following the thread here off and on.
I have a set of FRS radios, and they are poretty easy to use, but you
can't  be for sure as to what channel you are on.  There's nothing fancy
about these radios, not even a PL, but they work fine.  I got these for
Christmas at an organization's Christmas party, adn I use them from time
to time.