From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 00:18:36 -0400
Hi Bob and Others,

Well, all I can say is I'm glad that this list changed servers a few months
ago.  That Mailstream server at St. John's or where ever it was used to kick
me off every few days and say that something was wrong with my mail server.
It has the unmitigated gall to include an automated message that said
something to the effect that I shouldn't let technical people at my own mail
server try to blame it on mailstream because mailstream was inexorably and
for all times incapable of error.  Wow! it must be nice to be God! <g>!

Since the change, I haven't been kicked off once from the new server.  Thank
the real God for that one! <g>!