From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:12:38 -0400
Right. Some folks hereabouts remind me of the old farts who crank up their
linears and sit on top of QSOs that they aren't interested in just to prove
what total [unmentionable terms] they really are. Nobody's forcing anyone to
read any specific message that comes in via this or any other list and since
lists began, self-appointed list moderators have always been regarded as
being slightly lower than used whale food.