From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:53:32 -0500
    John:

Well, I thought I had the rig in a simple-enough mode as it was, but I guess
not.  HI!  HI!

I think my next step is to try to see if someone put a "program memory"
setting in there.  I know the rig has a "program memory" function, but never
used it, because it's just something else that I can't necessarily control.

Once I get this problem resolved, then I just have to turn the mic DTMF
functions back on, which is easy.

Hopefully, others with TMV7A's might have suggestions.

Thanks to you, John, and all on the list.

Will get it solved one way or the other.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ