From:
YU4KG - Gradimir <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
YU4KG - Gradimir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 04:44:57 +0100
     Hi Phil,

Good speech friendly CW program you can see on my web site. Please visit
http://www.slikom.org/ham
and search link: Morse MIDI -
Program for generates Morse messages from text and saves them as MIDI files.
Calibrated speed, MIDI playback, automatic text generation. It is free program.
Sorry my web site is not all on English.

73! from YU4KG Gradimir

Od: "Phil Scovell" <[log in to unmask]>
Tema: CW software question

Does anybody know of a good speech friendly CW program for someone wanting
to learn the code?  And does anyone remember the website that has morse
runner on it?  I can google that one probably but just thought I'd ask while
I was thinking about it.

Phil.
K0NX