From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 20:44:50 -0700
Harvey,

I answered your question but I never saw it come back through the list nor
can I find a copy of it any place on my computer.  Anyhow, Art said, the
first night he was back on Coast to Coast, that his wife had asthma and was
pretty bad.  They were camping in their motor home recently and without
awakening Art during the night, She must have gotten up and tried putting
her oxygen equipment on.  He got up that morning and found her dead.  I
listen to Art often on 75 meters on a frequency where he talks with his
friends quite often.  He's pretty loud here most of the time.

Phil.
K0NX