From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:30:17 -0600
This morning, a friend swapped out my old Mosley TA33 JR which hasn't been
the same since Katrina, for his recently retired Cushcraft A3. So, I've been
playing radio today, mostly on 20 meters.

After working several European stations during the afternoon, the band had
shifted mainly to the western US by
about 6 PM local time.

I happened to tune across Kevin, K7RX, from this list, as he was signing
with another station. We had a nice chat that lasted until I received the
dinner call.

It's always fun to make real radio contacts with people from this list.

Mike Duke, K5XU