From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:19:45 -0500
    Colin:

The card stock that I get comes in sheets that contain 3 cards.  So, what we
do is print them off in groups of 3.

It seems to work, although I do have my sighted XYL's assistance to be sure
the cards are printing correctly and to be sure we're not wasting the card
stock with bad printings.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ