Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:15:07 -0500
My God,  you guys all getting on and active would be overmod and overload
heaven just like working a multi-transmitter site at field-day.  Only
difference is you deal with it almost all the time, lol.

And, Kevin, how in the world in a land as vast as Canada did you end up on a
street so populated by hams?  Is the city zoned only to allow ham radio in a
small section (grin)?

Steve, K8SP