From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:27:29 -0800
Hi Howard,

I certainly know what you mean about the chords and all.  That's one big reason why Blazie equipment and I never got along.  I'm too used to the windows
commands and also the qt keyboard.  I've found the braillenote qt a really good unit in that regard as the command structure makes a lot more sense to me.

Also, the braillenote gps really is good and has a lot of features.

I started out with a braille keyboard on the braillenote and still found it better than blazie, but going to the qt keyboard when it came out really made things a
lot easier.

The keyboard is a bit small, but you really do get used to it if you force yourself to use it when you first get started.

My wife uses one also and takes classroom notes and does a very good job with it.  And, the new procesor on the MPower is much faster and the network
connectivity is much better than on the older units.

So, if you used a voicenote running less than version 6.1, I'd definitely give the MPower a close look if I were you.

Don  W6SMB