From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:09:54 -0500
One of the easiest ways to handle an interference complaint is to get a tape recorder and feed audio in to your transmitter.

Now go out on your front porch or something and crack open a beer and relax.

When the complaints come in tell them how can it possibly be me since I am on the front porch having a beer?

Let them scratch thir heads over that for a while.

Not a great idea to do things this way but if there is no other way to reason with them and their often isn't since they have no knowlege of electronics then it usually will solve your problem.

This will work whether your interferring or not, it doesn't matter much.

Don