From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:15:36 -0600
you can use a Y connecter or a small box with 2 modular inputs and one out
to the radio so you can run both microphones...but have some isolation
between the two so mike impedances aren't skewed.
That way, you can have the handheld function controls on the hand mike but
be able to easily use the desk mike at the same time.
Also, it would be exceedingly easy to implement a DTMF pad as an external
device hooked into the desk mike or directly into the audio line.
73
Colin, V A6BKX