From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:49:06 -0400
Hi everyone, my family is really talking seriously about taking a week
long cruise on a steam boat up and down the Mississippi River, and I am
looking forward to this cruise as it looks like I will be going on it some
time later on this fall.  As I said it will be in the country, and I am
just wondering if any of you have had the chance to operate on any of the
2-meter 440 bands from a cruise ship, and what else radio related have you
had good luck with?  I am definately planning on bringing some ham gear
with me, and by the time it comes to take that cruise I doubt I will have
any HF gear, but I'll wtke what I can get.  Any information would be
great, and thanks in advance.